Monday, October 03, 2005

I had something very interesting for dinner today. Alright, it cant really be considered a dinner, perhaps more suitable for lunch or tea, but hey, I am a unconventional person when it comes to eating. Give me any quirky combination, and as long as it taste good, I will like it.
Take a good look at it. Looks nice, does it not? Its not just a normal sandwich. Its actually peanut butter and banana sandwich,drizzled with a little honey. I so love peanut butter, I can actually eat it everyday without getting sick of it. And peanut butter and banana make an awesome combination. And its easy to make as well. I just buttered two slices of bread with peanut butter, added banana chunks on it, add honey, and toasted it for a few mins and I got a nice smelling, wonderfully tasty dinner. There is more....

Thinking whats the horrible looking black thing in the picture? Sorry for the lousy presentation, but it tastes so good that it makes up for everything else. I had a lot of banana left from making the sandwich and thus I just added some(make that lots) of the chocolate chips that I always keep in the fridge should the urge to bake cookies arise. Yup, so the thing in the picture is actually just banana chunks with chocolate chips and microwaved for about 1min. The banana is kinda soft and mushy and the chocolate has melted, though it still retains it shape in the picture. It makes a quick and satisfying dessert, good enough to satisfy my chocolate cravings. True to my word, I did not touch chocolate from friday till today...hahah..

Not a very healthy dinner, but oh well..I will just help myself to some soup that my mum cooked and also some of the meat inside. I love the meat leftover from cooking soup, which is so tender. Tasteless to some people, but with a little soy sauce, I think it tastes great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home