Thursday, November 03, 2005

An indulgent day

Methinks I overindulged today. All the sugar in my body. I really ought to stop, shouldnt I? Problem is, I cant!!! Haha,lets see my 'damage' for today.

#1: I went to the orchard library today and studied at Cafe Galilee after school. And while I was there, I ordered a cocoa mocha ice-blended coffee(it wasnt very nice to sit there and not order anything...hahah) It was very nice and icy and refreshing, and of course chocolatey, though it didnt pack much of a caffeine punch

#2:Meiji Hi- Cacao almond bitter chocolate which was on sale at NUS Coop, at the price of $3 for 2 packets, how cheap can good chocolate get? And I only finished one packed by myself.. Only :)

#3: After dinner of Tiong Bahru Char Siew rice(with all the thick brown sauce), I met steph at Great world city, supposedly to watch a movie to do a review for one of our module, but hmm, apparently we had a different agenda. We went to Cinnabun Cafe. The only cafe in singapore(that I know of), that sells cinnamon buns, and very nice ones too. We shard a walnut cinnabun and a bread and butter pudding which I had been eyeing for very long(and was not disappointed) and we also a large frothy steamed vanilla milk...ahh...life the way I like it

And lastly, as if all those were not enough, the last and most serious damage, I started eating peanut butter from the jar, by the spoonful. Yeah, skippy's chunky peanut butter is the best. I think exam stress is getting to me...hahah.

Oh, and guess what, Ben& Jerries outlet is open at Great World City. Gone are the days of buying tubs from supermarket. I do so love the cookie-dough and butter pecan ones, actually I like everything, but thats besides the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home