Sunday, September 11, 2005

I finally decided to start my very own food blog, after being inspired by the many food blogs around,which I have only just discovered recently, which is incredible, given me obsession with food. And since I am always blogging about food in my main blog anyway, I thought of devoting one blog to food and food alone..

I have discovered the love of eating since a pretty long time back and since then, I have always been on the lookout for good food. I realize that I can wax lyrical about food, something that most of my friends find amazing cos to them, food is just food, something you have to to survive. But to me, its more than that. Its a passion I guess.

I love baking as well, having discovered its joy when I was in JC2 when my very first batch of cookies turned out more like shortbread, having added an extra stick of butter to my dough. I daresay I have come a long way since than, baked alot more cookies and brownies and cheescakes, but have yet to venture into more adventurous stuff,which I probably will start soon.

So yeah, do keep a lookout for foodposting and recipes and other foodie ramblings as befits a glutton like me. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger the baker said...

wow you sound so much like me! you once commented on my tag board didn't you? you're from NUS right? anyway good job with the good eats! keep it up girl...

12:14 AM  
Blogger TreSSa said...

Haha..hello,wow you have quite a good memory =) Yup, I tagged on your blog before and I'm from NUS. Thanks alot yeah :) Haha, yeah, we do share similiar passion in food and esp chocolates :p

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home